we’re pleased to announce some changes and new features we introduced to TLL this month. It’s always a pleasure to get feedback from our customers and improve product based on it. This month, we’ve worked closely with British company PC Assist @ Home. We’re happy for their feedback which helped us a lot to improve our service.
TLL change list:
- Generic nag/demo screen was added to TLLInterface
- Display demo (or shareware or trial) warning/notification by one line of code
- Configure the design of form, translate the visible text
- Disallow nag screen closing for X seconds (you choose the period)
- Configuration documentation: https://msdn2.treekslicensinglibrary.com/html/539f3776-c302-d7e2-2d38-6dcc94e86b37.htm
- Call by TLLInterface.ShowNagScreen();
- TLL Registration form configuration was placed into separate class: https://msdn2.treekslicensinglibrary.com/html/9c8bf237-eae4-6be6-0e5b-e7bc5c4f0a0f.htm
- The old registration form display method (by passing parameters to method) is still supported, the parameters will get cached in your TLLInterface instance
- Library Toolbox license expiration configuration got new buttons to set license expiration faster than previously
- Library Toolbox now allows to set precise time (not just date) of license expiration
New version is available through our downloads page.