We’re happy to announce, that new version of Treek’s Licensing Library (2.0) was released. It was built based on your feedback and contains a big number of enhacements:
- Reworked toolbox to easily do all required tasks (create keys, generate license, verify licenses, etc)
- Added new properties to license
- Allowed & blocked features
- Time server used in expiration date check
- Hardware ID lock list
- Trial/demo license information
- More custom fields
- Added license obfuscation
- It is possible to generate license string (text) or files
- Added easy integration features
- Configure TLL properties of your app (public key, end user license storage, etc.) from toolbox using TLL Init Chunk
- Use the majority of TLL features by using one class with few methods and properties
- Connect and work with the licensing API server
- Reworked hardware ID algorithm
- Hardware ID is now longer and more distinctive.
- In very special conditions, using TLL 1.0 could lead to the same hardware ID generated on few machines. This was fixed.
- Hashes class was reworked to support modern algorithms (SHA256, SHA512)
- SecureRandom class was added to generate safe random numbers in case of need
- Rijndael class was reworked to support encryption of large amounts of data
- XML and JSON serialization helper classes were added
You can download new version from here.
We recommend to read TLL V2 documentation also.