In one week, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) will come into practice and each business have to prepare. Of course, we took the steps to have GDPR compliance.
GDPR is more restrictive and generally describes how we have to treat your personal information we may process. It gives power of control of your personal data to you and we have to respect that. On top of it, we always did and still do our best to protect any personal data we may need to process to provide our services.
- We collect and process only data necessary for providing our services to you.
- We have records of all places, where your personal data are stored and upon request, we’ll provide all personal data we have about your person and all the information on how it’s processed.
- All of your personal data are stored on servers located in EU.
- All of our web services encrypts the traffic and thus all personal data you may transfer to us are encrypted during transfer.
- You have the so-called right to be forgotten. You may request, without providing a reason, at any time, the deletion of your personal data from our systems. To do so, please contact us.
- Please note that we must keep some personal data anyway due to the applicable law. This means that instead of data removal we may limit your data processing. Especially in case of tax law, necessity to have personal information required for fullfillment of the business contracts or due to any other legal requirements. In such case, we’ll inform you about this situation.
- We typically remove your data upon request as soon as possible, max. within 30 days.
For any GDPR inquiries, feel free to contact us.