This is volume license agreement between You (also referred as “Licensee”) and Jan Drozd software (also referred as “JDSW”), registered by ID 76344444 in Czech business register.
Definition of terms
“Software”, “JDSW OA” – JDSW Outlook addin application in binary form available through www.jandrozd.eu website including all documentation and related materials
“Device limit” – maximum number of Software installations allowed by volume license
“Sub-licensee” – the person (natural or legal) who was provided by Licensee with a Software sub-license
The Software is owned by Jan Drozd software (“JDSW”) and is protected by EU copyright laws and other laws and by international treaties. JDSW OA Volume licensing is intended for use by corporate entity and cannot be purchased by natural person.
Grant of license
- You are granted with non-exclusive right to install and use Software on limited number of devices.
- You are granted with non-exclusive right to provide Software sub-license (for free or for a reasonable fee) to limited number of your own customer or clients (3rd party entities).
- Licenses are perpetual and are provided per device.
- Licensee may not decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any object code form of any portion of the Software.
- You are not entitled to change Software name or modify its legal notices.
- Licensee and his sub-licensees must not install Software on more devices than they’re entitled to by Licensee’s Device limit.
- Licensee acknowledges, that JDSW will track Software installations using software licensing tools and will prevent Software installations over the Device limit.
- Licensee’s device limit is specified by purchase amount and pricelist in Appendix 1.
- This agreement becomes valid when JDSW receives Licensee’s payment.
- JDSW will provide Volume license to Licensee in form of one or more serial numbers.
- Licensee is responsible for keeping his serial numbers safe.
- Licensee is responsible for managing compliance with the Device limit when providing sub-licenses.
- JDSW may grant to the Licensee access to the license management system, if this is reasonable for JDSW and Licensee’s cooperation. Granting or not granting access is on JDSW sole discretion and it is subject of further negotiation.
- If Licensee provides sub-licenses to third party entities, Licensee is responsible for integrating necessary GDPR related changes to his own documents, contracts and software. Licensee is also responsible for receiving acceptance of data collection from his own clients.
Licensee acknowledges and agrees that all rights, title and interest in and to the Software, including all intellectual property rights therein, are the property of JDSW, subject only to the licenses granted to Licensee under this Agreement. This Agreement is not a sale and does not transfer to the Licensee any title or ownership in or to the Software or any patent, copyright, trade secret, trade name, trademark or other proprietary or intellectual property rights related thereto.
JDSW reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate this Agreement upon written notice if Licensee has breached the terms and conditions hereof. Licensee to be provided written notification of breach and reasonable time to cure breach. Licensee may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing to use the Licensed Software and by destroying all copies of the Licensed Software (including the original).
LICENSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTANDS IT AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. LICENSEE FURTHER AGREES THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN LICENSEE AND JDSW WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR OR CONTEMPORANEOUS AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Appendix 1 – Pricelist
|Number of devices *||Price per one device (USD)|
|1-99||Volume licensing not available|
|1000 and more||$2.50|
|* total number of device licenses owned by your company/individual after purchase
Example: If you already own 100 licenses and decide to extend to 250 licenses, you'll pay 150 (new device count) * 4 USD = 600 USD